Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Xtendlife

xtendlife

I'd like to start off by Thanking xtendlife for sending me these lovely samples! I do appreciate them sending them to me to write a review for my blog!


The Products

Age Defense Active Day Cream:
Our Women's Age Defense Active Day Cream and the other products in our women's skin care range work by targeting the 3 main causes of aging skin...
  • Loss of collagen and elastin
  • Lower levels of hyaluronic acid
  • Oxidation through the action of free radicals
These are the three culprits that cause your wrinkles, sagging and dull skin, and the many other visible signs of aging.

I like how this feels on my skin. It has a very light green grape scent to it. It goes nicely over my skin and I feel like I have brighter looking skin!

Restorative Night Cream:
Would you like to naturally soften, moisturize and revitalize your skin while you sleep? Using the latest in Cell Rejuvenation Technology our Xtend-Life Restorative Night Cream Formula for Women helps your skin regain some of its lost youthful appearance. This unique formula is packed with special active ingredients and natural oils, which utilize delivery systems to penetrate deeply into your skin and nourish it during the night.
This Women's Night Cream formula is designed to complement our Age Defense Active Day Cream. It has similar ingredients with some additional ones that are not practical to use in a day cream formula which has to be keep lighter.
Some of the active ingredients present in our Restorative Night Cream for Women which are not present, in our Day formula are:
  • Active New Zealand Manuka Honey
  • Avocado extract
  • Shea Butter
  • Special emollients for night time use
This restorative night cream for women continues to target the 3 main causes of aging skin, while you sleep!

This is a great night cream. A little bit goes a long way! It does have a "lip stick" kind of scent, so I wasn't too fond of that, but I did like this cream. 

Age Defense Active Facial Fluid:
Skin care products are not just for women. As more and more men are discovering, you can turn back the clock and put off the visible signs of aging ... so you don't need to look old before your time!
It's important to note, though, that there are subtle differences in the composition of men's and women's skin, particularly as far as the face is concerned, so it is not practical to grab some ladies' day cream and think that it will do the job.
We have addressed these differences and developed a specially-formulated men's facial fluid, using the most advanced cell rejuvenation technology available today. Although a number of the ingredients are in the women's formulations, there are some special extra ones that are added just for men.
Our Men's Age Defense Active Facial Fluid will:
  • Soothe your skin and reduce redness and/or inflammation
  • Help reduce 'age' spots and skin damage
  • Reduce roughness caused through the environment
  • Help repair damage through general neglect
I had my husband use this! He wasn't really into trying it out, but I told him it's for the sake of blogging and must do it. He was a good sport and gave this a try! I can tell that his skin is more bright and not dull looking. My husband has great skin, genes! But we can all use a little something to help with our skin. He liked the scent and has used the whole little sample bottle.

Overview

I am quite impressed with xtendlife products. As I've said before on my blog, I'm 33 and I'm currently not to concerned with anti-aging products, but I do love sampling them. It's never to early to start taking care of your skin and using anti-aging products. After all, we all want to look young!

I think xtendlife is a great company with great products! I would recommend them to anyone looking for good quality products!

Thank you again xtendlife for allowing me to sample your products and write my review on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment