Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Adovia Soap


Adovia Soap
Tomoson Review
Amazon Link

About the Product
This soap is specific for Acne prone, oily skin and is not recommended for dry or sensitive skin.
 
- Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
- Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
- This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth. 
- Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.


Review
My daughter is 14 yrs old and acne is a problem. She's in the 10th grade this year and we all know how teenagers are about wanting clear skin. So I've had her try out this soap for the past week.

The results are great! Her face is clearing up nicely! I'm surprised that it's really working. We've tried many OTC products and she still has acne. After a weeks use, there is a difference in her face. I think that with continued use, we'll see more results.

Sorry, I didn't think to take a before and after picture until I went to write this review! But I'll say that she really likes this soap!


If you or your child are having acne problems, this is the product for you!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment