Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bellafab Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Bellafab Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Tomoson Review

 

About The Product
Best Skin Care Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Potent Anti Aging Serum . Best Anti Wrinkle Serum . Face Lift In A Bottle. Scientifically Proven To Moisturize, Hydrate, Slow Down The Signs Of Aging And Reduce Wrinkles. Comes With 100 percent Money Back Guarantee !!!.
~Best Skin Care Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Boosts Skins Natural Collagen Production, Eliminates Sun Spots & Shows Improvement Of Skin Tone
•An Intensive Serum Works To Renew Skins Natural Glow And Energize Skin To Help Reduce Visible Signs Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles.
•A Super Lightweight, But Rich Gel Like Serum Delivers Balanced Hydration With Quick Absorption, Leaving Skin Feeling Fresh, Soft And Moisturized.
•Treats Your Skin To Bring Back Youthfulness, Filling In Lines, Wrinkles And Premature Aging. Vitamin C,A,D,E And Hyaluronic Acid Work Together To Travel Deep Into The Dermis To Maximize Plumping Benefits.
•Comes With 100% Money Back Guarantee . You Have Nothing To Loose, But Fabulicious Beauty To Gain.

 

The Review
I like this serum. I goes on nicely and my skin does not feel sticky or tacky, but smooth. I'm not really into the anti-aging part of my daily routine just yet. I'm 33 and I still get acne! So I mainly focus on acne prevention with my daily routine.

However, for this review, I've been using the product for a week! I've started going back to the tanning salon and I'm always in need of moisturizing!

I am starting to get fine lines at the corners of my eyes, on my forehead and "Smile" lines. I can tell a difference in my skin tone since I started using Bellafab Serum. It's not a huge difference and my lines have disappeared over night (I do wish that could happen). But there is a small difference. I think that if I continue to use this I will see big difference in the future!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment