Saturday, September 27, 2014

Naturalico Cellulite Firming Cream


Naturalico Cellulite Firming Cream
Amazon Link
Tomoson Review

About the Product
  • 6 Active Anti-Cellulite powerhouse ingredients work together to smooth those lumpy bumpy cottage cheese thighs and firm that jiggly butt.
  • Reduces the Appearance of Cellulite. Soothes the skin and helps it recover. MADE IN USA
  • We are one of the products on the market that have the most Retinol & Caffeine. Get Rid of Cellulite - Best Skincare Treatment Body Cream for Skin Firming and Cellulite Reduction - Soothes The Skin & Overall Appearance of Skin is more Improved, Toned & Restored
  • Overall appearance of skin is improved, toned & restored. Skin becomes smoother & firmer - Clinically Proven To Eliminate Cellulite - Give You The Results You've Been Looking For
  • Caffeine encourages the body to burn fatty tissue * Retinol enhances collagen production, encourages skin renewal and helps tighten and firm the skin. * L-Carnitine helps the body metabolize fat * Green Tea stimulates the release of stored fat * Glaucine which is Responsible For Decreasing Fat Deposits * Coenzyme-A breaks down fat and helps restore connective tissueActive Ingredient Glaucine and Caffeine which Contains Theophylline Helps Successfully Treat Cellulite and Decrease Cellulite Fat Deposits and Stretch Marks

My Review
One thing right off the bat that I love is that it smells nice. When you open the jar, you aren't hit by a unpleasant smell. The second thing I love is there is no tingling sensation when you apply it. I've tried another cellulite cream that worked great, but I felt like I was walking around with Icy Hot on my thighs and rear end for about 30 minutes or more. I like that this is just like rubbing lotion on your skin! After using for a week, I can tell a difference in my skin tone! I love this! 
I apply this in the morning before I put my clothes on and at night when I'm changing into my pajamas before bed. I'm going to continue using this! I like it a lot! Sorry, I prefer to not post before and after pictures of my thighs and rear, but I can tell you that this really does work! 
I highly recommend this to my girl friends! I have already been talking to my friends about this!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment