Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Cream & Eye Cream


Body Merry
Eye Cream and Cellulite Cream
Tomoson Review


The Product
Cellutie Defense Gel-Cream:
  • OPTIMUM CAFFEINE + RETINOL: Body Merry's cellulite cream has a high Caffeine content and the optimum level of Retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts. Beware of other creams with 'the most amount of caffeine and retinol'. When it comes to the power of retinol in fighting cellulite, less is MORE!
  • NATURAL + ORGANIC: This cream also contains potent natural and organic ingredients such as 3 types of Seaweed (Algae Extract + Kelp + Dulse), Organic Cayenne, Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract and many more!
  • NO HARSH CHEMICALS: Free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry's products are not tested on animals.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the jar.
Age Defense Eye Cream:
  • EASY ON YOUR EYES: This lightweight formula is a gentle and effective solution for all your eye woes including Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Puffiness. You can now let your eyes express everything but your age!
  • 70+ POWER PACKED INGREDIENTS: The only eye cream on the market that has over 70 power packed ingredients including: Vitamins C + E + B5, Peptide Complex, Amino Acid Emulsification, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Antioxidants, MSM and many many more!
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC COMPONENTS: It has potent natural and organic ingredients such as Aloe, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cranberry, Licorice, Sunflower Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Cocoa Butter, Cucumber, Green Tea - to name just a few! No harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an advanced FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the bottle.


The Review

Cellulite Cream:
The first time I opened the container, I noticed there was a slight menthol scent, like a Vapor rub. I showered and when I got out and dried off, I applied the cellulite cream to my thighs and booty. A few seconds later, I felt that cooling sensation you get when you use Icy Hot. I had that cooling sensation for about an hour. 

Warning: Wash Your Hands after Use! If you touch your lady parts while rubbing on, you will have a cooling sensation any where you touch!!

I applied again that night. The cooling sensation was about 30 minutes. 

I knew I was going to be wearing spandex shorts at the end of the week for 2 5k runs I had scheduled and did not want my thighs and booty to look bad. So I used it for a week. 

I noticed a good difference between day 1 and day 7. My backside didnt look to bad in my spandex shorts at my run. I was impressed!

Eye Cream:
I'm not really in to using eye creams or anti aging creams, but I've recently had several people tell me I look tired. I am tired! I'm a mom on the go! I'm exhausted by the end of the day! I am that person who is running and doing for everyone else and dont have time for myself. 

So since I look tired all the time, I gave this eye cream a try. 

The results have been great. I havent looked tired, even though I feel tired. The small crows feet at the corners of my eye are disappearing too! I like that people arent commenting on how tired I look. 

I would recommend both products!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment