Monday, September 1, 2014

Dew Puff


Thank You Dew Puff for sending me products to review on my Blog! You guys ROCK!



From the Website:
The Dew Puff line of konjac sponges are the modern version of one of the oldest, most traditional beauty tools in the world. Used for hundreds of years in Asia, today’s Dew Puff natural sponge are available in these varieties: Original, Asian Clay, and Bamboo Charcoal.


Dew Puff is a gentle, cleansing tool: Dew Puff face and body cleansing natural sponges are 100% plant based cleansing tools.  Dew Puff has only one ingredient - konjac root – also known as elephant yam or kon-nyaku in Japanese.  When hydrated, these natural sponges become exceptionally soft, yet gently exfoliating, while creating a perfect pH balance on the surface of the skin.  Regular use brightens and evens your skin tone without irritation.

The hydrated sponge creates a layer of water between the sponge and the skin allowing it to ‘hydroplane’ over the skin.  This makes for a thorough cleansing. Dew Puff is also perfect for use after medical spa treatments, surgery, minor wounds, and for bruised skin, because cleansing with these sponges is more gentle and less painful than using your hands.
One Dew Puff konjac sponge lasts 3 months of twice a day use!

The Review:
I've been using the Bamboo Charcoal puff. I love it! When I am cleaning my face, I use my Proactiv cleaner, rinse, then use the Dew Puff without anything on it. It really makes my face feel clean and soft! I like products that make my face feel clean and soft! I don't like to be dried out!


When you get your Dew Puff in the package, it's hard and rough feeling. I was curious about how this was going to work. Then I read the instructions. It expands once you get it wet and is very soft. 

I'm impressed that it's suppose to last 3 months! It even comes with a small string to hang it in the bathroom to dry between uses.

I have sensitive skin and I can only use certain things on my face. I'm willing to try new things! So I gave Dew Puffs a try. My 14 yr old daughter even loves them! She tries to steal my Dew Puff. So I gave her once since Dew Puff was kind enough to send me 3 Puffs.

I'll definetly will buy Dew Puffs in the future! They are $7 each on their website and totally worth it! I think thats pretty cheap for this great product! Stock up when you buy!

Products:
White Dew Puff:
Dew Puff natural sponges clean without drying out your skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and looking smooth and radiant. Gentle enough for any type of skin - even your baby's skin.


Black Dew Puff:
The Bamboo Charcoal natural sponge contains activated carbon and minerals to help prevent breakouts, plus antioxidants to fight acne-causing bacteria. This konjac sponge is soothing and helps fight blemished skin.


Orange Dew Puff:
Dew Puff Asian Clay natural sponge helps stimulate skin cells white absorbing impurities below the pore level. Leaves skin looking rejuvenated, renewed and helps reduce aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment