Thursday, October 2, 2014

InstaNatural Toner, Eye Gel, and Serum


InstaNatural
1. Vitamin C Facial Toner

2. Eye Gel

3. Vitamin C Serum for Face

Tomoson Review


The Products
Vitamin C Facial Toner
Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is the perfect way to tone and hydrate your skin while still delivering the powerful benefits of Vitamin C and other anti-aging elements. First, the sulfur in each spray will drive deep down to penetrate your skin and increase elasticity to maximize results. At the same time, the Witch Hazel present in the toner will gently purify your skin and pores, even helping to reduce their size and appearance. Simultaneously, Vitamin C renews and strengthens the skin to reverse the signs of aging and help prevent future damage. The Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great all-in-one hydrator that preps your skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently and effectively and is the perfect staple to add to your beauty regimen.

Eye Gel
DIMINISHES DARK CIRCLES & PUFFINESS - Our product provides all around care and protection to the eye area. Used twice daily, this powerful formula will help reverse the signs of aging and revert your skin back to its natural youthfulness. Our Eye Gel will help you tackle dark circles, eye bags, crow's feet, fine lines, sagginess and puffiness so you can obtain a healthy and radiant appearance.
HYDRATES, FIRMS & PLUMPS SKIN - InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Gel contains a potent combination of ingredients for maximum results. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and plumps it up with moisture, while Matrixyl 3000 firms the skin and Plant Stem Cells enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors.
CAN BE USED ON ENTIRE FACE - Our Eye Gel is not only for your eyes, but also can be used as an overall face treatment. Apply to your cheeks and forehead as well to moisturize your skin and prevent premature aging. Improve your tone and texture to attain a smooth and brilliant complexion.
SAFE & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - We are proud to use natural ingredients in our product with NO parabens, sulfates or alcohol. It is also full of organic ingredients and safe to use on ALL skin types. Our gentle, cooling ingredients glide on smooth to not irritate the delicate eye area. Each bottle is made in the USA in our FDA Registered Facility to ensure top quality for our customers.

Vitamin C Serum For Face
For those that want the power of Vitamin C and Retinol to fight against aging, while also treating acne and hyperpigmentation, our Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum is the perfect solution for you. The lightweight serum absorbs easily into the skin, delivering 20% Vitamin C and 2.5% Retinol to help reverse the signs of aging by restoring a youthful appearance to the skin. Vitamin C and Retinol helps to combat issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, discoloration, and dry, rough skin. Meanwhile, a combination of Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid soothes irritated skin, treats blemishes . These potent ingredients unclog pores to remove redness and inflammation, resulting in a clearer, brighter complexion while also diminishing signs of aging.

My Review

Facial Toner: I love this! It smells nice! I love that you just spray it on. You can feel your face becoming a little tighter. I do have large pores and I hate it. But they have been reduced in size after just a few days of use! This is a winner in my book!

Eye Gel: I like this a lot. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately and I do have people tell me I look tired. So I started using this and I'm not looking tired any more, even though I feel exhausted! 

Serum: I'm starting to get fine lines. I hate it. I'm only 33 after all! But it's true. I also still get acne here and there. Since using this serum, I've noticed the fine lines starting to get thinner and thinner and I haven't had any break outs!

Over all, I love InstaNatural products! They are a great company and totally worth investing into!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment