Monday, August 31, 2015

AR-15 Sling Mount


 
One Point Sling Mount - AR15

About the Product:
Designed for Commercial buffer tubes. Mil-Spec tubes may require some filing.
The Caldera Rear End Plate Sling Mount Adapter replaces the factory end plate on your model 4/15, .223, or 5.56 carbine stock. This sling mount adapter allows for a sling to be mounted on either the right or left side. For fixed stocks, the buttstock will need to be removed for installation.
| Built with 1050 carbon steel, it is ready for anything you can throw at it.
| Designed with oblong holes, rather than round holes for maximum compatibility with different sling types.
| Unconditional Lifetime Warranty |

My Review:
This mount fits easily on to the AR-15 that my dad has. It does take roughly about 5 minutes to take the buttstock and everything apart to put the sling mount onto the gun. My dad said it's a really nice piece and likes it. I don't know anything about guns, let alone a AR-15.

Overall, it's easy to install onto the gun and fits great on the gun. My dad said he will have to buy a sling to go with his gun because he currently does not have one that goes with this piece. He was surprised they they even had a single mount. He didn't know they made them. He's a gun fanatic...25 years in the USMC. He's a retired USMC SgtMaj. So if he likes it, then it's good!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment