Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Temp Gage


 
Nubee Temperature Gage

About the Product:
  • Max temperature function: it can take the highest temperature of the area tested by scanning and save the data at the bottom of the screen.
  • EMS adjustable function: each article has its suitable emissivity, the adjustable emissivity function can make the test more accurate by adjust suitable emissivity for different articles.
  • Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit (Range: -50°C to +380°C /-58 °F to +716°F). Auto Shut-off & Low Battery Indicator, take accurate temperature readings with this handheld gun.
  • Red laser pointer for precise aiming, Powered by one 9-volt battery(INCLUDE)
  • U.S. FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS approved.






My Review:
I really like this! My husband saw it when I opened the box and quickly grabbed it, opened it, and said it was his! This is clearly a man's item, even though the ladies will love it too! 
I tried it out with cooking. I like to bake, so I used it on everything I could before it was taken by my husband. It works really well with cooking and baking in the over. Specially when you need items at just the right temperature!
My husband loves it. He uses it for all kinds of "Manly" things. Between working on the car, to things around the house, to his computers! 
It works great! Its light weight, easy to hold, easy to use, and over all is pretty neat! I really like this! There are so many uses for it.
This is a great gift for the holiday season for the man in your life!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment