Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Multipurpose Pocket Survival Tool


 
11 in 1 Multipurpose Pocket Tool

About the Product:
This wallet sized credit card knife and multitool is the perfect mini survival tool for camping, hiking, backpacking, hunting, trail riding Functions: Can opener Knife edge Screwdriver Ruler Bottle opener Butterfly screw wrench 2 position wrench Saw blade Direction auxiliary indication 4 position wrench Key chain hole Specifications: Material: 420 high quality stainless steel Size: about 6.9 x 4.5x 0.2cm(2.68" x 1.78" x 0.079") Weight: about 30g Hardness: 55HRC Package included: 1 x Mini Multi-tool 1 x Black case. 


My Review:
My husband and I love to go hiking in the woods. This is a great tool! It's small and compact that it fits perfectly in his wallet or in a back pack. It takes up very little space. You never know when you'll need a survival tool. This one is great! 11 tools in 1 credit card size tool! Perfect! It's not heavy, so it won't drag you down.

This tool is perfect for anyone who loves to hike or camp or anything outside! So excited to carry this with us when we are out and about. I can't wait to have it with us when we go camping! We love to camp for a week during the summer in the mountains! Oh yes! Camping in tents and roughing it! So much fun!

This is a must have survival tool that everyone should have on them! So many uses in such a small card size item! I highly recommend this one to everyone!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment