Monday, August 24, 2015

Yard Light Up Tulips


 
Solar LED Tulips

About the Product:
The Esky SL70 is a beautiful artificial flower light which is ideal for decorating your garden, lawn, balcony, patio, or path etc. Lifelike and elegant, you exactly can't imagine how wonderful this lamp is if there is one or more in your garden!

Specification
- Flower type: artificial tulip
- Power source: solar
- Type of bulb: 3pcs LED
- Power: 3 x 0.05W
- Light color: white
- Flower color: pink
- Material: plastic + stainless steel
- Battery: 600mA rechargeable AAA Ni-MH battery
- Lifespan: over 50,000 hours
- Weight: 200g / 7oz
- Flower light height: 83cm/2.7ft


My Review:
I love pretty things to add to my garden and these tulips are a perfect fit to my garden! On the right side of our house, I haven't found anything that goes with our garden. These tulips are a perfect fit! I have gotten compliments from my neighbors on how well the fit! Plus, they give just the perfect amount of light off!

I really like that they are LED and Solar! No batteries required! So far they have held up really well in our garden, even with heavy rain. They have stayed in the ground and not fallen over.

Overall, these are a great addiction to my garden and I know they would be a great addition to everyone's garden! I love cute garden things and this is perfect! I highly recommend these to anyone with a garden! Brighten up your house and your garden!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment