Saturday, August 8, 2015

Teeth Whitening Kit


 
Teeth Whitening Kit

About the Product:
The fastest way to a younger look is a whiter smile. With the Ultimate Smile Teeth Whitening Kit, you can brighten your smile dramatically with no strips, and best of all no sensitivity. Ultimate Smile's exclusive, ampoule technology delivery system ensures that the whitening serum stays potent until the moment you're ready to use it, and is resealable for later usage. The thermal-form trays are specially designed to conform to your unique dental structure. This kit includes everything you need to get your ordinary smile into an Ultimate Smile. The special Whitening Gel is our latest innovation-a patent-pending "primer for teeth"that accelerates the release of stain-fighting oxygen ions, while eliminating discomfort. A clinical study with our patented Ultimate Smile Whitening Gel showed that adding our "priming" step to your whitening process can whiten your teeth up to eight shades. Produced by our leading laboratories in the United States, our uniquely advanced technology surpasses any other At-Home Whitening Kits. With an FDA accreditation, this unique formula has a specific balance of ingredients forming together to create a highly potent but sensitivity-proof product with proven results. **Adding this simple step to the beginning of your day-with just 15-20 minutes per application-will shorten your whitening process inevitably!** For best results, use with our Ultimate Smile Whitening Pen, See our shop for more details. · Includes (2) Whitening Gel syringes, (1) set of upper and lower thermal-form trays, (1) reusable case · Ingredients: Propylene Glycol • Kosher Glycerin • Carbomer • Triethalanomine • Carbamide Peroxide • Peppermint Oil · Made in USA 


My Review:
I'm a coffee drinker in the winter months. I'll drink it in the morning and in the evening. Sometimes I'll switch it up and have coffee in the morning and hot tea in the evenings. This is usually when my teeth start to turn to a yellowish tint. I hate it. I want to keep my white teeth. I use whitening tooth paste twice daily and whitening mouth wash, but it only does so much. I need a little something more.

I've used Teeth Whitening Kit for about 2 weeks and my teeth have stayed white and are a lovely color. I really love this kit! I do have sensitive teeth with the ones that have a lot of chemicals! This one is perfect for me and I'm quite impressed with how easy it is to you and I love the results.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment