Saturday, August 29, 2015

Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights


Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights

About the Product:
  • Light up your bike at night with the Speed Racer rim lights - Choose from three different styles
  • Motion sensor LED technology ensures durability along with 50,000 hours of lifetime
  • Easy to install - simple attach LED wheel flash light to valve stem on bike. Fits almost all bikes.
  • Package includes A 3 pack of 2 x green 2 x blue 2 x colorful LED Valve Bike Lights
  • Speed Racer is rust resistant, 1100% waterproof and usable through any terrain.

My Review:
These are super cool. I got them for my sons bike. He can pick the 2 colors he wants to use and just pop them on. Very cool for evening bike rides!

I really love that they are LED lights and not standard lights. LED are the current "thing" and are very bright.

These are perfect for evening bike rides, so that you are visible to passing vehicles. Safety first!

When you're hanging out with friends, who doesn't want to be the "Cool Kid" on the block!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment