Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bra Bag


 
Home It Bra Laundry Bag, Bra Wash Bag, Set of (3)

About the Product:
  • Durable mesh material
  • Zip closure keeps delicates securely in bag
  • Protect your delicates from snags, tangles, and tears while machine washing and drying
  • Durable, mesh bag lets soap and water flow easily for optimal cleaning
  • laundry bags mesh laundry bags

My Review:
I love this bag. This is perfect for washing your bra! Just tossing your bra's in the wash can put wear and tear on your bras. If you spend as much as I do on a bra, you want it to last. Having this laundry bag for my bra has kept the shape of the bra without bending the wires! I have a "smart" washer and it isn't like a traditional washer like I had growing up. It's high powered and tends to bend my wires. It drives me crazy! Even on the gentle cycle. Since I've started using the laundry bag for my bra, I've had no problems washing my bras on the gentle cycle! My bras keep their shape and you can tell that they are going to last longer! I've always been told that you should use a lingerie bag for your bras to keep them longer and they help keep their shape. This bag really works! I love it! I put my daughters bra's and my own in the bags when I do laundry! I no longer have to worry about misshaped bra's coming out of the wash! I highly recommend this bag for bra's! It's amazing!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment