Saturday, August 29, 2015

Peppermint Oil


 
gopure Peppermint Oil

About the Product:
  • Stimulating, energizing and invigorating peppermint oil, ideal for aromatherapy or massage therapy. Aromatic scent offers sharp and penetrating min sent due to the high level of menthol content.
  • Highly concentrated when undiluted offering benefits for massage, bath, facial masks and more. Ability to take externally or internally to reap the benefits it offers.
  • Familiar aroma of peppermint offers both cooling and warming properties, good for the sinuses as well as a number of other physical ailments.
Pure Peppermint oil is one of the most well-known smells around. This oil is most used for both cooling and warming properties it offers. It is extremely friendly for the user’s sinuses, it is also useful for the muscular system, especially when women are on their monthly cycle or going through menopause.


My Review:
I love this peppermint oil. I use it in my bath tub to relax. I'm a runner and after a long run, I just want to sit in the tub and relax. I just a few drops into the tub and can sit back and relax.


There are so many uses for peppermint oil. It works for so many things. If you're into holistic medicine, this is for you. I have so many friends who are into holistic medicine and tell me all the time that I should be using it and swear by different oils. I wasn't a believer until I tried it myself.

I love this peppermint oil. Sometimes my knees with start to bother me when running. I just put it in my bath tub and I'm good to go! Not only does it help with my joints and relaxing, it helps me distress! If you have kids, you'll want to distress!

You won't be disappointed in this product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment