Saturday, August 29, 2015

Polly Plastics


 
Polly Plastics - Moldable Plastic

About the Product:
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic is perfect for making plastic parts without injection molds or 2-part epoxy systems. Just heat the pellets in hot water until they turn from white to clear. Once clear, you can mold them into any shape you desire. Upon cooling, they will be strong and permanent. If you change your mind, you can reheat it and modify until you get it right.

Make colored parts by adding powder paint or alcohol dye (available at craft stores) to the molten pellets while you are working them. Alternately, you can paint or varnish the part after it has cooled. Since this plastic is so strong, you can drill it, sand it or superglue it to something else.

Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic is great for crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, toys, cosplay costumes & masks and prototyping. Use it to make custom parts, handles, grips, hooks, brackets and cases.

The large 1 lb. container has enough plastic to form about a 3 inch cube. Complete instructions are included. 



 

My Review:
How cool is this! Little plastic pellets that you put into hot water to soften up and can mold by hand into anything you want! Perfect for making anything!

If you love crafts like myself, this is a great product to have. Very easy and simple to use! I wouldn't recommend kids using this unsupervised because you are using really hot water. But the kids can use the plastic once it's soft to mold.

You can do some many really cool things! You can use molds too with the plastics!

Super cool product! I've been wanting to try these out for a long time and now I have and I'm glad that I've gotten to use these and make all kinds of fun shapes! I just ordered Lego brick molds. So I'm excited to try that out and see how it works. I saw on pinterest that people added glitter! Yes! I love glitter and will be trying this out!

Overall, super cool and super fun! I highly recommend Polly Plastics!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment