Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Silicone EZ-Lids


 
Silicone EZ-Lids

About the Product:
Throw Away That Plastic Wrap!
Here's why you should reconsider plastic wrap:
* Pain to use: Getting plastic wrap unstuck from itself is close to impossible
* Environmentally UNFRIENDLY: Every time you use it your are creating more pollution
* Not cooking friendly: Put it in the microwave too long and it melts (is that safe?)

EZ-Lid Is Better Than Plastic Wrap In Every Way
EZ-Lids are reusable food-grade silicone lids that create an airtight seal. It's the
perfect way to store food or reheat food.
To use simply place the EZ-Lid food cover on a smooth surface container like ceramic
or melamine and then push down. That's it.

Here's why else you should start using EZ-Lids:
Great value: You get 2 different sized high quality food lid covers
Safe for you: Reheat food without worry of melted plastic wrap
Safe for the environment: With EZ-Lid no longer need to toss out plastic wrap
Easy to use: Place it on a container, push down, and you're done
Handles Extreme temperatures: EZ-Lids can be used in temperatures from -40°F to 450°F
Versatile: EZ-Lids can be used in the dishwasher, microwave, fridge, or freezer
Multiple sizes: Comes with 2 different sized food covers: 10.5 inch & 6 inch



My Review:
I am so in love with these lids! The work great on any size item! I usually use plastic wrap or aluminum foil, which of course doesn't work very well. These lids suction to cups, bowls, pots and pans! You can suction them or set them on top!

As a mom and the cook of the house, I save left overs. Sometimes we have a lot, sometimes we have a little. I go through aluminum foil, which of course someone will rip it when getting whatever out or checking to see whats inside. Then you have to get new foil. Having EZ-Lids has taken this hassle out of my life.

We also treat our cat to wet cat food at times. She gets half a can mixed with her dry food. It's a treat, but again with the foil. The small lid is bigger than the can, but works GREAT!

I've never had silicone lids before like this and I have been so impressed! I highly recommend them. If you've never owned silicone lids before, you have to have these in your life! You'll be so glad that you got them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment