Saturday, August 29, 2015

Silicone Rings


 
Silicone Ring 5 Pack

About the Product:
  • GUARANTEES GETTING THE RIGHT SIZE: 5-PACK of Silicone Wedding Rings men's sizes (8, 9, 10, 11, 12) in Black guarantees you receive a ring that fits, without the hassle of figuring out the correct size or returns. This Silicone Wedding Band set solves the top complaint of buyers of silicone rings on Amazon.com in their reviews - receiving a ring that did not fit.
  • ALL DAY COMFORT: Medical hypoallergenic silicone is chemically inert and will not cause skin reactions as metal rings sometimes do. These Silicone Wedding Bands are smooth, without any large embossed or debossed logo or grooves that can irritate your finger.
  • SUPERIOR SAFETY: Non-conductive and designed to break away above 40 lbs of pressure, making this silicone wedding ring ideal for anyone who works with electricity or in professions or activities where rings can catch.
  • LONG LASTING: your silicone ring withstands strenuous activities that would mar traditional metal wedding bands. Impervious to water. Mechanical repairs, rock climbing, workouts, water skiing are all safe to enjoy with the silicone wedding ring.


 

My Review:
I got these for my husband. He rarely wears his gold band because he doesn't want it to get ruined at his job. So I thought these would be perfect. You get 5 different sizes, so you'll have the right size! I love that he can wear a ring now. He wears the 10. It's a bit loose because he wears a 9.5, but it stays put. 

My husband doesn't like anything that is fancy. He likes the simple design and how comfortable it is.

I highly recommend these for anyone who wants to wear a ring, but doesn't want to wear his/her gold band because of fear of it becoming ruined. Super comfy too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment