Saturday, August 8, 2015

Stroller Organizer


 
Stroller Organizer

About the Product:
FUNCTION MEETS STYLE WITH SAVVYBABY'S DURABLE & STYLISH Stroller Orgranizer, you will simply LOVE!

Keep your essentials organized with our soft, compact and stylish stroller accessory!

- UNIVERSAL FIT design
- Spacious storage pockets
- 2 flexible cup holders
- Zip off wallet/phone pouch with convenient wrist strap
- Multi-functional uses as a pacifier leash, teething toy holder, stuffed animal life preserver, and baby blanket clip
- Made with soft neoprene fabric

FREE Snack or Toy Leash!
Our Stroller Organizer comes with a FREE snack or toy leash. Keep those beloved snacks and stuff animals from being tossed aside with our cute and versatile toy leash.



My Review:
Best Organizer! I love this! It's so easy to put on the stroller or shopping cart or park carts! I can carry what I need and not have to tote around a big bag. I love the snack cup strap! LOVE THIS! I don't have to keep picking up a cup off the ground! Use it to keep a stuffed animal close with the strap too! So many uses!

The colors are beautiful too! This is a perfect baby shower gift too! You can't go wrong with this! I'm so excited to have this! This is a good quality product with plenty of pockets! This is a mommy must have! Take it anywhere you might need it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment