Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Kuuk Potato Fry Slicer


 
Kuuk Potato Fry Slicer

About the Product:
Enjoy restaurant-quality fries at home
The Kuuk potato slicer is a must have appliance for anyone who wants delicious, restaurant quality french fries in their own kitchen at home. Simply place a potato in the slicer and press down on the handle to create evenly sized chunks of potato-ready to go in the pan or deep fryer.

Easy to use-creates fries in seconds!
Simply place a potato in the device, press down, and presto! Your very own perfectly shaped potato fries. Choose between a more traditional, thicker cut for restaurant-style fries, or the thinner option for gourmet-style. Either way.. you'll love them!

Create healthy sticks to use with dips
Cut carrot or cucumber batons to use as a low carb, low fat healthy alternative to dip in to salsa, hummus, guacamole . You can also create zucchini or apple strips.



My Review:
I love making homemade fries with potatoes, but it's very time consuming and hard to do. So I don't do it very often and I'll buy pre-made fries from the store. With this Fry Slicer, I can make healthy snacks and my own fries! It's so easy to use and simple! I love it! Where has this been all my life!

As a mom, I'm always looking for creative ways to serve lunch or dinner. This is perfect for slicing carrots, apples, cucumbers, and other fruits. The kids love the long shape, which I can cut into smaller cubes if needed. Having the long shape makes it easier to dip!

Overall, this is a fantastic fry slicer with so many uses! I like multi use products! It really helps! I highly recommend this fry slicer! Kuuk is a name brand that I trust and love!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment