Saturday, August 29, 2015

Moscow Mule


Moscow Mule Mug

About the Product:
  • FEEL LIKE A KING OR QUEEN WITH THIS MUG IN YOUR HAND... This eye-catching, 16 ounce, authentic Moscow Mule mug is 100% solid copper throughout, not stainless steel or nickel. Our Moscow Mule copper cups feature a beautifully hammered finish with a tarnish resistant, food-safe lacquer coating both on the inside and outside of the mug to protect its natural beauty and luster for years to come.
  • OUR MOSCOW MULE COPPER MUGS KEEP ANY DRINK ICY COLD FOR A SURPRISINGLY LONG TIME... Perfect for any cocktail, iced tea, soda, water and any other cold drink! Keep this mug in the freezer so you are ready for an impressively cold, refreshing drink anytime! Our Moscow Mule mugs feature a brass handle that does not transfer heat from your hand to the mug.
  • GIVE A FUN AND CREATIVE GIFT - MAKES A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY BAR... Order a Moscow Mule set as a gift and watch the recipient's eyes light up with excitement. Impress your friends and family with a fun and unique conversation starter. Each mug is handcrafted and makes a perfect gift for birthdays, holidays and any other occasion.
  • SUPER EASY TO CLEAN AND TAKE CARE OF... Hand wash with warm water and liquid dish soap. Towel dry with a soft cloth and you're done! It's that quick and easy.



My Review:
This is my first Copper Mug from Classique Maison. It's really beautiful.

I love how ice cold this mug gets. Thats pretty awesome to me! I'm use to mugs being cold, but not this cold. This is awesome!

I've been won over by the copper mug! I'll never use another glass again for drinks! My friends will be envious. I think I need more of these! I'm totally in love with this mug!

If you are looking for a great gift idea, this is the one! The holidays will be here before you know it and a Moscow Mule Mug would be a perfect addition for a bar or just for your friends!

I highly recommend this mug. It's beautiful and keeps your drinks cold for a long time! You'll never use another mug again!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment