Monday, August 31, 2015

Daily Rehydrating Sunscreen


 
Daily Rehydrating Sunscreen

About the Product:
To call this just "sunscreen" is to do it a disservice. It's so much more. First, it feels great on the skin - no scent, fragrance and non-greasy. If you're picky about how sunscreen should feel on your skin, you'll absolutely love this.

In addition, this formulation is dermatologist tested and approved.
This daily rehydrating sunscreen is made for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It's safe to use for anyone 6 months or older. Marvel as it penetrates your skin without leaving a residue.

Enjoy the fact that your skin is being simultaneously protected, hydrated and combatting free radicals due to our cutting edge sunscreen technology.

Key Ingredients include:
Sundrisol7ª- a powerful sunscreen technology that blocks both UVB rays (burning rays) and UVA rays (aging rays) which cause external skin damage, wrinkles, spots and more.
Vitamin B- enhances skin elasticity and reverses the signs of aging.
Vitamin C - for collagen production and skin suppleness and to retard the production of age spots.
Vitamin E - locks in and maintains moisture levels in the skin for up to 24 hours at a time.
Seaweed Extract - rebalances skin health and provides nourishment to the skin.
Algae Extract - stimulates the cell renewal process.
Orchid Extract - elevates the properties of skin protection, adds additional skin hydration support.

This proprietary daily rehydrating sunscreen is perfect for children, women and men!


My Review:
I'm so in love with this hydrating sunscreen. I'm not a make up wearer, but I do like a sunscreen that isn't going to dry out my face. My family and I spend a lot of time at the beach and outdoors. This sunscreen is perfect for me.

I love how it smoothly glides over my skin with no sticky residue left behind. It also doesn't turn greasy as the day goes on. My skin feels soft and is looks great.

Along with me loving it, I use it on my kids as well. My son is 7 and my daughter is 15. Now if I can get my husband to start wearing sunscreen on his face, that would be great.

I love that everyone in the family can use this and it's not just for adults. My daughter, being a teen, has acne. We are picky about what we put on her face because a lot of sunscreens clog her pores and cause breakouts. She's had no problem using this sunscreen.

I use it as part of my morning routine. You should always wear sunscreen daily. You can wear it under your normal make up too. I do wear make up on special occasions.

Overall, this is a product that is a must have! It's great! Hydrated Skin, Protection for the Sun and more! Yes, this is a must have.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment