Saturday, August 8, 2015

Gel Toe Stretchers


 
Toe Stretchers

About the Product:
If you're suffering from Bunion, Plantar Fasciitis, Hallux Valgus, Hammertoe, Arch problems, and Achilles tendon, our pain relief toe stretchers are your best choice to stretch and relax your feet.

Created to revolutionize how we care for our feet, you simply slip them on and they will do all the work! A vacation for your feet. It's an easy and effective way to condition and strengthen this often overlooked part of the body.

Our toe stretchers work between, above and beneath the toes to gently spread them apart and away from the balls of your feet - providing the same exercise you get when walking barefoot.

Being in shoes or high heels all day can really take a toll on your feet. But luckily, LifEssentials toe stretchers work to reverse these effects by making muscles more flexible and resilient.

We recommend starting slowly, only wearing them for 10-15 minutes a day. Once it begins to feel comfortable, gradually work up to wearing them at least 1 hour per day. 


My Review:
These toe stretchers are great! I sometimes have pain in the middle of my foot or near my toes. I don't have a lot of strength in my feet, but I would love to have more. I've been using these toe stretchers for about 2 weeks and when I do my Tabata class, I'm not having foot problems anymore. These are great and really work for me.

I've also noticed that my feet don't crap up after long runs! This will definitely help me with my runs! I'd love to start trying Barefoot Running, but need to build up my muscles in my feet first!

My daughter is 15 and she likes to use them too. She's a competitive cheerleader and always needs to have strength in her feet for stability when flying in the air and tumbling across the floor. She also loves to wear these.

Overall, these are fantastic! I highly recommend them! Great for Runners and Cheerleaders!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment