Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Adovia Antiaging Cream


Adovia
Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Tomoson Review

The Product
Infused Your Skin with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen for Maximum Long Term Anti Wrinkle Effect. Anti Wrinkle Facial Cream Smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time. Not a phony "Miracle" Anti Aging Cream - an Ingredient Based Long Term Approach to Younger Looking Skin Seaweed and Premier Aloe Vera feed skin needed nutrients for maintaining naturally youthful skin. Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream Increase the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.

The Review
I really like this cream. It makes make skin very soft. I can tell on my forehead that the "wrinkles" or my "crinkle" lines are appearing less noticeable. I am a fan of how soft my skin is feeling! I would say this is a winner! A great product! 

This is my 2nd review for Adovia. My daughter loves their soap! So overall, this company has great products that actually work!

The regular price for this cream is $49, but is currently on sale for $27.44 on Amazon. This is a great price for a product that works!

Thank you Adovia for allowing me try another product! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment