Thursday, October 30, 2014

Orange


Vitamin C Serum



The Product:
BOTANICAL juices are Organic, Natural, Alcohol free & Fragrance Free *Lydia uses on her plus 60 skin.
VITAMIN C: Tightens Skin *Reduces Wrinkles *Lightens Liver Spots *Coach Hope uses on her sun drenched skin.
ACNE Treatment *Reduces scarring *Lightens dark spots
We are a small family owned business supporting the USA. Proudly made in the USA at a FDA state of the art facility.

My review:
I gave this to my 14 year old daughter to use. She's at that age where acne is a problem. Being in High School, girls want clear skin!

My daughter has been using this for about 2 weeks and we can see a big difference in her skin. Her skin is pretty clear! And her skin is very smooth feeling. This is a A+++ product for teens! I highly recommend it if your teen has acne! It's worth investing into your childs skin. Boy and Girls can both use this!

She uses a few drops in the morning and a few drops before bed, covering her whole face. It's very easy to use. She is very religious about cleaning her skin twice daily, which is a great habit to have. Then she applies a few drops twice daily.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment