Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dot&Dot Travel Cubed


Dot&Dot Travel Large Packing Cubes


Product Benefits:
See through mesh panel of these travel packing organizers allows you to easily find what you need.
Maintain your privacy while going through security in the airport.
Save time ironing your clothes at the hotel. The packing cube set will help minimize wrinkles on your clothes.
Maximize your luggage space so you can squeeze in more of your stuff.
Traveling with the entire family? Make packing and unpacking easy by assigning a cube per person or purpose.
Save time packing and unpacking by allowing you to unpack only what you need.
These travel packing cubes fit on your luggage, duffel, suitcase, backpack, slim bags on on their own.

My Review:

Cheerleading Competiton Season is upon us and that means traveling and hotel stays. I coach competitive cheerleading and we have competitions every month between Nov. and April. 

I'm also a runner and run a lot of 5k's! I've got my first 10k and Half Marathon in February 2015 in Florida at Disney for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend! So excited!


I hate to pack to travel. I hate even more pulling out everything in my suitcase just to find one thing. It drives me crazy and then everything is unfolded. 

I received Dot&Dot Travel Cubes as a promotion item on Tomoson. I saw these and thought they would be perfect for me! I travel at least once a month for over night trips. So I really had hoped to be approved to do this review and I was!

I received the large 4 pack travel cubes. I love how they come in a nice, sterdy bag. Then I can store the travel cubes easily. I didnt know it came with a storage bag, so that was a bonus for me!

I do appreciate that DotDot Travel allowed me to chose the color I wanted. I chose light blue because thats my favorite color. They offer several colors to chose from as well as small, medium, and large bags. I chose the large. 

6 shirts and 2 capris with room for more!

Bag #1 complete!

Fits perfectly inside my rolling suitcase and I have so much room! I love being organized!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment