Monday, October 27, 2014

Dot&Dot Travel Bag


Dot&Dot Travel Bag
Amazon Link

The Product:
SIZE: Large - 14" x 10" x 1", Medium - 10" x 8" x 1", Small - 8" x 6" x 1", X-Small - 7.5" x 3.5" x 1"
Waterproof mesh allows you to easily contents while protecting the contents from dirt or other elements
Easily open and close the zipper using the heavy duty zipper puller. Each bag includes a clip to securely attach your bag to handles.
These multipurpose bags can be used as travel packing bags, for the office, in school, at home and more.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


The Review:
I love Dot&Dot Travel products! This is my 2nd review of their products and they don't disappoint!
This bag is awesome! I love that I can put my shampoo, conditioner, bodywash and loofa inside this bag. It has a great it has a clear vinyl lining inside. So I can put my wet items inside and not worry about it leaking out all over my things in my bag.

I've seen and have tried other travel products and by far, Dot&Dot is the best! If you want good quality travel products, Dot&Dot is the way to go!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment