Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Retro 80's Sweatband Set




The Product:
Looking for some retro sweatbands? You are in the right place. These striped cotton wristbands are great for a ton  different of events, including being the most patriotic during the Fourth of July!

  • Ships Same Day.
  • One Headband ( 2 x 7") and Two Wrist Sweatbands ( 3 1/2 x 3")
  • Ultra Comfy and Durable! 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon.
  •  Quantity Discounts available - Buy in bulk for wholesale pricing!
  • Great for sporting events and athletes!
  • Also amazing as an accessory
My Review:
I love these sweatbands! Very 80's Retro! As soon as I got these in the mail, my son asked if he could have them! I, of course, told him he could. He's 6 years old and we do a lot of 5k runs together. 

For some off reason, he insists on wearing his headband and wristbands when he comes home just to wear around the house. He beats to his own drum!

These are very soft and are very comfortable. I like that the material doesn't stop at a certain point. You can wear them inside out and no one will know the difference.

If you like Retro, these are for you! Specially if you enjoy running like we do, you'll want to have these cool sweatband headband and wrist bands!

Be sure to check out their website! They offer many different sports items!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment