Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sano Vitamin C Serum & Eye Gel


Sano
Vitamin C Serum & Eye Gel

The Products:

Vitamin C Serum With Triple Action Anti-Aging Ingredients
Stable Serum Made in the USA in an FDA Certified Facility
Anti Aging Antioxidant Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid
Helps With Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, Wrinkles and Collagen
★ FREE Vitamin C Eye Cream ★ Our Top Selling Eye Gel retails for $35 on its own, but are giving it to you FREE with your Vitamin C Serum purchase because we are committed to you getting the BEST SKIN possible.

The Review
I really like this Serum! I'm using it because I want clear skin! I have break outs here and there and my skin isn't as smooth as I'd like it to be.

I've been using the Serum and Eye Gel for 3 weeks now and I love it! My skin is clearer, smoother, and has that glow! This is a must have! The Eye Gel makes me look like I'm well rested, even though I'm really not!

I would recommend this for all ages, both men and woman! We all want nice skin and these are amazing!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment