Friday, October 24, 2014

InstaNatural Lot

InstaNatural
Tomoson Reviews

Products

Vitamin C Serum: Amazon Link
CONTAINS 20% VITAMIN C - Our formula contains professional strength 20% Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that repairs damaged skin and protect against future damage. Also contains Hyaluronic Acid, which boosts the skin's ability to retain moisture. These two ingredients work well together to renew skin and reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
SOOTHES BLEMISHES - This skin clearing serum also contains ingredients to soothe blemishes and irritated skin, including 2.5% Retinol, 2% Salicylic, Tea Tree Oil & Niacinamide. Retinol and Salicylic Acid decongest and unclog pores, while Niacinamide diminishes redness and inflammation. The result is clearer, more youthful looking skin.
GENTLE FORMULA - Our Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum is full of natural and organic ingredients that make it safe and suitable for all skin types - even oily skin. Glides on smoothly and absorbs fast and won't irritate or burn your skin!
MADE IN THE USA & CRUELTY-FREE - Each bottle is produced in our FDA-registered facilities and not tested on animals. Also does not contain harmful ingredients such as alcohol, parabens or sulfates.

Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Amazon Link
ENRICHED FORMULA - Our Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Serum is packed with a professional formula of anti-aging ingredients - such as Vitamin C, Green Tea, Jojoba Oil, and other antioxidants - that rejuvenate your skin to give you healthy, more youthful appearance.
PURE, NATURAL & ORGANIC - Your skin will love this serum, which is made with a blend of natural and organic ingredients. There are NO parabens, fragrances, additives or alcohol. Your skin will be nourished with gentle ingredients, not harsh chemicals. Each bottle is made in the USA in our advanced FDA Registered Facility.
INSTANT GLOW & HYDRATION - Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum delivers immediate moisture and nourishment to the skin, creating a more youthful and vibrant look with a softer feel. You will be left with a radiant and glowing complexion.
ANTI-AGING BENEFITS - Our serum can also help tackle tougher skin issues due to aging. It plumps up the skin to fill in fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the appearance of dark circles, decreases puffiness under the eyes, and so much more! Achieve the even, flawless skin tone you have always wanted.

Argan Oil: Amazon Link 
ONLY ONE PREMIUM INGREDIENT: Grade I - 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined and All Natural Argan Oil. No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients.
MULTIPURPOSE MOISTURIZER: Apply directly onto the skin and hair; or mix with your favorite lotion or other essential oils for homemade moisturizer treatment
GET RADIANT GLOWING COMPLEXION & HAIR: This Argan Oil is Perfect for All Skin Conditions; Especially Dry Skin, Split Ends, Frizzy Hair and More. Your skin and hair will be instantly nourished and revitalized!
FAST ABSORBING & LONG LASTING: Absorbs instantly without leaving an oily film on your face or hair. Leaves your Face, Skin & Hair feeling smooth & silky.

Moraccan Rose Water: Amazon Link 
100% pure and natural rose water. No Chemicals, Preservatives or Artificial Fragrances.
Complete skin care - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and replenishing.
Suitable for all skin types- Normal, Oily, Dry and sensitive. Preps Your Skin For Serums and Moisturizers.
Perfect Facial Toner! Calms skin irritations. Helps with sunburn. It will also help make your hair soft and shiny.
 
Stretch Mark & Scar Cream: Amazon Link
DIMINISHES APPEARANCE OF EXISTING STRETCH MARKS & SCARS - Reduce current "tiger strips" and scars with our powerful cream that will heal the skin to fade away those reddish-blue stripes on the body. Helps restore skin tone and texture for a more even appearance.
PREVENT NEW ONES FROM FORMING - Not only can you fade away current blemishes with this powerful cream, but also you can prevent new ones from forming. This prevention cream strengthens and protects against future marks, and makes it harder for the skin to stretch beyond its limit.
POWERFUL & NOURISHING HYDRATION - Our body cream moisturizer is full of natural and organic ingredients - such as Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, & Mango Butter - that provide unsurpassed hydration and moisture to nourish your skin. Use all over the body, even hands and feet, to get softer, suppler skin.
FOR MEN & WOMEN - Stretch marks are a common occurrence on both men and women. For women, more than half will accumulate them during pregnancy, most likely on their tummies and stomachs. Our topical cream is perfect to use whether it is during pregnancy or after birth. For men, apply it on common trouble spots, such as the abdomen, chest, arms and shoulders.

 
The Review
Before I get to my review of each product, I'd like to say how much I love InstaNatural products! I've done a few reviews of their products and I just love everything! This company is really amazing! I'm a firm believer in all their products that I've tested! Great company and you start seeing results within a week!
Vitamin C Serum:
I gave this to my 14 year old daughter who is of course having acne problems. Thats what happens when you're a teenager. After a week of using this, her skin has cleared up so much! High school girls are always conscious of their looks. It's important to have clean and clear skin. She's refusing to return the bottle to me! I guess we have a new customer!

Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
Having soft, glowing skin is important to me! This serum is amazing! It gives me the moisturizing I want, the soft skin I want, and that "Glow" I dream about it. Some moisturizing products I've tried leave my skin a bit dull and oily. Not this serum! I love it!

Argan Oil:
I've been using this on my hair. I have dry, frizzy hair! Naturally frizzy hair I might add. Drives me insane. I've started spraying this oil on my hair while it's wet and working it in. My hair is a bit frizzy due to the natural frizz, but it's not that dry, fluffy frizz. My hair is smooth and silky feeling! I love this!

Moraccan Rose Water:
I use this as my toner in my routine. I love it. It cleans my skin very well! I like that it also moisturizes my skin. This is a great add on to my daily skin routine! I love it! Let me say it one more time! I love it!

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream:

Ah...my lovely 2 children have given me lovely stretch marks, which I hate and it takes years and years and year for them to fade, but will always remain there. There is nothing you can do about stretch marks. They are there for life, but you can use creams to help make them less noticeable. I have several really bad ones on my inner thighs. I've been using this cream for a week on my thighs and they are slowly starting to blend into my skin tone! Woo Hoo! This is a keeper! Lets get rid of those ugly purple lines!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment