Friday, October 3, 2014

Lifeguard Mini Charger


Life Guard Portable Charger

Tomoson Review

The Product
1. HIGH QUALITY BATTERY - +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger is a PREMIUM Power Bank that has a reliable Samsung battery 3000mAh Grade A Cell. Using this amazing mini portable charger you can fully charge your device and still have juice leftover.
2. SIZE AND DESIGN - The +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger comes in a convenient size and an attractive design. Using this power bank you can charge your phone even in your pocket without discomfort.
3. FREE 5.9-inch LIGHTNING CABLE (APPLE COMPATIBLE) - When you buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger you get a FREE lightning cable ($14 value). The convenient 5.9-inch lightning cable is Apple compatible and will charge and sync your iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6. Just the right size! --- LIMITED TIME OFFER.
4. 18-MONTH MONEY-BACK WARRANTY - The +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger has an 18-month money-back warranty and it carries the trustworthy +LIFEGUARD brand. You can count on the +LIFEGUARD customer service crew anytime and anywhere. --- DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. PUT THE +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER IN YOUR CART AND BUY IT NOW!!!

The Review
We all have cellphones and other devices that start to die in the middle of the day! It drives me crazy when my phone starts to die and I'm not somewhere where I can charge it. 

Now that I have this awesome portable charger, I can charge the kids ipads, ipods or my Kindle!

Charging in the wall! This is so easy to use and quickly charges. Then I just toss it in my purse and I'm ready to use it!


I love that it come with 2 different charger cords that are short. One fits the kids ipad mini's and the other fits my Kindle Fire HDX(or Android)! I love to read and always have my Kindle with me!

I have an iphone 4, so it does not come with a charger for my phone, but I can use my own cord for the charger. 

It is a bit heavy. Which I suspect is normal for a portable charge.

Recharges quickly!

This portable charger is pretty awesome! On amazon it comes in Black, Pink and White. I love the Pink one! I might have to order that one for myself!

This portable charger is a must have! Its very much worth investing into a portable charger and Lifeguard is a great company to do just that. They have great products and are overall a great trustworthy company!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment