Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Leather Cleaner


Leather Cleaner

Leather Conditioner

Leather Condition & Cleaner

Tomoson Review

The Products
Leather Cleaner
This Cleaner Works on Purses, Sofa, Shoes, Car Care, Handbags, Furniture, Apparels, Seat Covers, Bags, Couch, Chair, Gloves, Saddles, Jackets and more - Comes in an 18 oz Bottle - BONUS: The bottle comes with a microfiber towel.
Made in USA, No harsh detergent or toxic ingredient. Safe for all leather, vinyl & plastic.
pH balanced formula, Deeply penetrates the pores of leather to remove dirt, grime and oil.
Opens the pores and prepares the leather to be treated with conditioner.

Leather Conditioner
Made in USA, PREMIUM ingredients effectively remove dirt and stains from leather surface.
Adds vital nutrients to nourish the leather and keep it soft and supple.
Protects leather from future tear and wear, Prevents premature drying or cracking.
Bonus: Bottle comes with an Easy to Apply Applicator Pad

Leather Conditioner & Cleaner
The Ultimate Leather Protector for Furniture, Cars, Sofa, Seats, Couch, Jackets, Shoes, Boots, Purses, Saddles & More- Best Water Repellent 8oz Formula
USA Made. Water, Snow & Rain Repellent PREMIUM formula.
Nourishes, restores and protects all leather and vinyl surfaces. Restores old leather surfaces to near new condition
BONUS: Get a Foam Applicator Pad! - Easy application at your fingertips.

My Review
Leather Cleaner

I really like this spray bottle. It makes cleaning the leather seats in my car so easy! I love that it comes with it's own towel too! My seats look new!

Leather Conditioner
I used this on my leather purse. My purse has seen better days, but after using this conditioner,  my purse looks news again! This is a great product!

Leather Conditioner & cleaner
I used this on my Doc Martin clog boots. I haven't cleaned these shoes in ages! Now they look brand new again and are ready for the winter!

I really love these cleaners! They are well worth the money to invest into a good leather cleaner. I like that the company also provides towels or sponges with their products! This makes using the products easier! 

If you need a good cleaner for your leather items, look no further! This is it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment