Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thirty Scary Tales Ebook


Thirty Scary Tales
Ebook Review
Amazon Link

Tomoson Review

The Product
A collection of thirty creepy, thrilling, suspenseful, disturbing stories with ghosts, vampires and evil humans. This book is for people who like subtle scares with psychological depth rather than gross-out gore. The stories PG13, intended for adults, and also suitable for teenagers with parental guidance.

The Review
I love scary stories, specially in October! This is a great time to ready something scary! I've read several of the stories in this book and they are fantastic! A great read! This book however is more for teens than adults. I did like the stories though!

My one disappointment was that I never received a code to get this book for free. I didn't want to pay to read it to write my review. So I used my 1 borrow book from amazon to read it. With amazon prime, you can borrow 1 book a month. I'm a huge reader and read daily. So when I come across a book I like and I can borrow, I want to be able to use this. But since I needed to write a review for this book, I used my 1 borrow for October. I do have to wait until Nov. to borrow another book from Amazon. So that is my only complaint.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment