Friday, October 24, 2014

Siliguy


Siliguy Cell Phone Holder

The Product
Flexible Cell Phone Universal Car Mount. Use the SiliGuy anywhere you want. Flexibility to secure any smartphone. The universal fitting SiliGuy can grip your mobile device while hanging from your rear-view mirror, slid into the air vent, suspended from the steering wheel, or where ever you want. Any hand-sized device can be safely and comfortably secured in your car, providing safe visibility to use GPS and easy access to speaker phone.

More than just a car mount! This cell phone holder can be used almost anywhere you want! Secures to bike handlebars, gym equipment, in the kitchen for eRecipes, hangs phone while charging, even secures power cords in the office.

The Review
 
How adorable is this little guy! So cute!There are so many uses for this little guy! He'll hug just about anything!

My husbands Galaxy cell phone with LifeProof case! Fits PERFECT! I would have used my cell phone for the picture, but the Iphone 4 with LifeProof case is just a tad to short to fit! No worries! I'm waiting on my new iPhone 6 to come in the mail! This little guy is going in my car once I get my new phone! I love him!

Do you hold your cell phone in your hands while driving and using the GPS? I do. Now I can hang my husbands cell phone from the rear-view mirror and we can use the GPS safely! Once my new phone arrives, I can use him too in my car for road trips!

It's competitive cheer season and we do a lot of traveling for competitions. We are always using the GPS on our cell phones. Of course there is not a good place or way to use the GPS unless it's in your hands. Now we can just hand this little guy up and we are ready!

He is available in other colors too. I personally like black!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment