Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Foxbrim Lotion and Serum


Foxbrim

Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum
Amazon Link

Vitamin C Lotion
Amazon Link


The Product
Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum

Foxbrim provides you the most Advanced and Complete Vitamin C serum on the market. Prepare for smooth and supple skin with the restorative benefits of Vitamin C + E and Hyaluronic Acid. This proven formulation provides an array of anti-aging benefits addressing fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and uneven skin texture. The ONLY Vitamin C Serum worthy of Foxbrim's lifetime quality guarantee.

Key Ingredients include:
- Vitamin C + E
- Hyaluronic Acid
- MSM
- Aloe Vera
- Jojoba Oil

Vitamin C Lotion
Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion is an effective daily moisturizer with a number of added benefits. Do more than moisturize. With eight-fold antioxidant protection, our advanced formula prevents the formation of skin damaging free radicals. Provide ultimate skin hydration while effectively lightening sun spots and discoloration, reducing wrinkles (and formation) and refine overall skin texture. Create a healthy glow with soothing moisturizers and nutrient-rich ingredients.

Key Ingredients include:
- Vitamin C (15%)
- Aloe Vera
- MSM
- Shea Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Green Tea

The Review
Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum

I had read somewhere about using this for stretch marks! Yes, stretch marks. Being a mom of 2 kids, I have them. So I thought I'd give this a try on my stomach. I've noticed after a week of use, that my stretch marks are fading nicely and quickly. I'm impressed! This isn't just for your face! You can use it on your body too!

Vitamin C Lotion
This lotion is amazing! I've been using it for a week now as part of my daily routine! I love that my skin stays soft all day and I've noticed that my skin isn't as oily by the end of the day as it usually is. I love that my face is softer and brighter! This is always a bonus! I'm an outdoors kind of girl and my family spends a lot of time at the beach. Between being in the sun all day, the breeze/wind coming off the ocean, the sun and sand, my face is always needing to be hydrated. This product is awesome!

I love Foxbrim products! This company is amazing! Give them a try yourself!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment