Friday, October 3, 2014

Bodymerry Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum Review.


Body Merry
Hyaluronic Dew Serum

Pro-A Serum

Tomoson Review

The Product

Hyaluronic Dew Serum:
Morning dew is nature’s reminder that we all need moisture to kick start our day. This premium hydrating serum contains plant derived Hyaluronic Acid that provides the perfect amount of ‘dew’ to last throughout the day. Antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Green Tea add that extra punch, leaving your skin smooth and nourished.

Pro-A Serum:
Much has been said about the power of Retinol in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and its not without reason. This professional grade 2.5% retinol serum lets you truly sink in all the goodness of Vitamin A. Plant derived Hyaluronic Acid adds the much needed hydration and Green Tea works its charm as a powerful antioxidant.

My Review

Hyaloronic Dew Serum:
I love this! I'm in the "Fine Lines" stage of life. I hate to admit it, but I am. I'm still young at 33, but I do spend a lot of time in the sun, outdoors and at the beach, so yes, the fine lines are starting to appear. I love that this serum is so easy to use. Just 1-2 drops is all you need and this bottle will last you a very long time! Just a few drops covers your whole face. It's never to early to start preventing wrinkles! I can tell a difference on my forehead after just 1 week of use! Totally worth getting!

Pro-A Serum:
I love this incombination with the Hyaloronic Dew Serum! I'm like easy to use products and this is it! It firms, de-puffs, moisturizes, smooths, tightens, and clears my skin. I love this product! We are always looking for the next best thing to prevent aging and I think I've found something pretty great with this product!!!

Overall, these products are fantastic and worth investing into! 

This is the 2nd time I've done reviews on Body Merry. I've now reviewed 4 of their products and I've yet to be disappointed! What a great company and their products are amazing!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment