Friday, October 3, 2014

Q-Speed


Q Speed
Fast Melt CoQ10

Tomoson Review

The Product
 QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) is clinically tested and proven to be effective. We proudly flaunt our Award Winning Heart Health Supplement, internationally recognized for taste and quality. Nuline Nutritionals utilizes a patented formulation that creates a tablet that melts in your mouth in seconds, while also delivering a full dosage in just a single tablet. Our guarantee is that QSpeed will always be sugar free, gluten free, caffeine free, free from artificial flavorings, coloring, and preservatives, and each ingredient to be non-GMO. Further, our CoQ10 is top quality, as we only utilize 100% natural CoQ10.

QSpeed is a great alternative to pills and capsules, as no water is needed. Just pop the tablet in your mouth, and it will melt immediately with a great taste.

My Review
I did like this! The taste was nice and not chalky. Quickly dissolved.After using for a couple of weeks now, I can say that it has helped give me more energy while on my daily runs! After a few miles, I'll sometimes start getting sluggish and my pace will slow down. I feel great and I'll run 5 miles each day and now want to quick half way through my run!

I would recommend this product. I would suggest however, to give it at least 2 weeks before it actually starts to work. I didn't see any changes the first week, but I did see changes after 1 week!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment