Friday, October 3, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful


YUMI Beautiful
Rose Hip Oil


Tomoson Review

The Product
Organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil is a natural source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Trans-Retinoic Acid (a type of vitamin A that retinol converts to).
What you'll love about Rose Hip Oil is how beautifully and easily it absorbs into your skin to help keep your skin hydrated and elastic, minimizing the appearance of flaws.
* Bring vitality to dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin.
* Reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and fine lines over time.
* Perfect for environmental stressors that can lead to wrinkles.
* Awesome as a spot treatment for discoloration.

My Review
It's hard to find a good product sometimes, but this one is one of the best that I've found! I've been using it on my stomach for stretch marks. Yep, 2 kids and I've got them! I can say that it really does work! The stretch marks are less noticeable and I'm feeling more confident about myself.

I haven't tried it on my face yet due to trying another product and I don't like to mix products. I want to see full results for each product.

This is a Mom-Friendly product! If you've got kids and have those unsightly stretch marks, this is a great product to use! I've noticed them becoming less and less noticeable. Sure, stretch marks are a badge of a mom, but I don't like them and I don't want to wait years and years for them to fade away! This is a great product and I highly recommend it to Moms!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment