Monday, October 27, 2014

InstaNatural Phytoceramides


InstaNatural
Phytoceramides
Amazon Link

The Product:

GLUTEN FREE - 100% wheat gluten free. Contains Ceramides, Obtained From Rice; Wheat Gluten Free Are Clinically Proven to Be Better Than Wheat Based Phytoceramides
BEST RESULTS - Be Sure to Buy 2 Bottles or More to get the Best Results
A FACELIFT IN A BOTTLE - Ceramides Hydrate your skin from the inside out, for smooth, soft skin. Fortified with Vitamins A, C, D, and E for maximum results
MADE IN USA - In Our Advanced FDA Registered Facility


The Review:
I've been taking InstaNatural's Phytoceramindes pills for a few weeks now. I was skeptical at first taking a pill for nice skin. I'm so use to applying everything to my skin. So of course I wondered if this would really work. So I decided to try it for a few weeks to see if it really worked before I posted about it on my blog and before I left a review on Amazon. I don't want to recommend a product if it doesn't really work.

Since it's been a few weeks, I can say that YES, this really does work. I'm using my regular system of cleaning my face and moisturizing my skin. This is not just another "face" product. This is for your whole body! I can tell that my skin is smoother and has that "Glow" to it that we all want. Yes, I use a good lotion all over my body to moisturize my skin in the morning after my shower and at night before bed. A lot of times, I have to use a moisturizing lotion again about the middle of the day. I've seen my skin change over these few week. I love it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment