Thursday, February 26, 2015

Charger Stick


 
Charger Sticks


About the Product:
Have you ever found yourself with a dead cell phone battery when you needed it most? How many times would a cell phone portable charger be of good use to you?
ChargerSticks give you power on the go in a convenient, reliable, lipstick-sized device! No more wires chained to walls!

A VERSATILE SOLUTION FOR MOST CELL PHONE
ChargerSticks are designed to be as mobile as your mobile phone is.
It's a portable charger for Galaxy s3 phones, a portable charger for Android owners, and even works for iPhone lovers alike!
That's right. It can be used for a portable iPhone 4s charger or even a portable iPhone 5 charger using just your cell phone's USB cable.

If you previously owned a Samsung Galaxy and decided to switch to iPhone, you would need to buy a separate charger.
ChargerSticks offer the convenience of compatibility with most smart phones so multiple people can use them at once while on the go. It's the perfect cell phone travel charger.

COMPATIBLE WITH:
Apple Iphone 4, 4s, 5s, 5c, 6
Samsung Galaxy s3, s4, s5
Google Nexus
And Other smart phones

A FASTER WAY TO CHARGE
Don't be fooled by their compact size. This cell phone travel charger can provide multiple power ups on the spot.
This hot pink iphone charger It can boost your smartphones to full charger.

QUALITY YOU CAN DEPEND ON!
ChargerSticks are composed of some of the top of the line materials to ensure the best quality for your mobile power needs.
Try it without risk and see how simple it can be.

My Review:
This little charger stick is very cool! It fits perfectly into a pocket inside my purse!

I coach competitive cheerleading. It's competition season! I'm usually at a competition from around 8am until 6 or 7pm. In between our teams competing, I usually play around on my phone and kill the battery. Then I'm bored until I get into my car to charge my phone. I've taken this little charger stick with me and have been able to keep my phone charged all day!

I have an iPhone 6 and it charges it very well.

The sleek design makes it easy to toss into my purse without the bulkiness off larger chargers.

On top of being able to charge my phone, I can charge my Kindle HDX without any problems! This is a win win charger! I'm super excited to have it and be able to use it with different electronic devices!

I love the pink color! Very nice and a great quality charger! You can't go wrong with this one!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment