Sunday, February 8, 2015

Coconut Colon Cleanse


Island Vibrance
Coconut Colon Cleanse
Amazon Link


About the Product:
  • Feel energized and rejuvenated to live your best life you deserve with your loved ones after your body enjoys our nourishing superfood experience
  • Gently remove build up of harmful toxins and waste from your lower intestines while improving your body's absorption of vitamins and minerals
  • Kickstart your body's metabolic rate by removing stress on the pancreas, thereby burning more calories
  • Meticulously created in our FDA regulated and certified cGMP lab with only premium all natural quality ingredients
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures your experience will exceed your expectations with our products
 
 
My Review:
I have tried 1 other colon cleanse and it did nothing for me. I took 2 pills twice daily as recommended and it did nothing for me. It also had a terrible smell and texture. It was a little hard to get down. So I was a little skeptical in trying another colon cleanse product.

This Colon Cleanse is amazing! I love it! It really works and helps a lot! It removes toxins from my body easily and fast! It's easy for my stomach to handle also. Which is a bonus. Being that I'm a runner, this helps kick start my metabolic rate and helps keep me going on my runs.

This is my new favorite Colon Cleanse and I doubt I'm going to try another brand after how effective this one is!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment