Tuesday, February 24, 2015

xtava Hair Dryer


 
xtava Hair Dryer

About the Product:
  • Ultra Lightweight Hair Dryer 2200 Watts
  • Triple Baked Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic for even heat distribution
  • 2 Speeds and 3 Heat settings for professional styling and perfect drying
  • Cold Shot Button releases cool air to fix your styling
  • Concentrator Nozzle Included


My Review:
I love love love this hair dryer! I was so excited to get approved to review it. This hair dryer is light weight and dries my hair very quickly. I love the different settings and the nozzle fits perfectly on it.

My old hair dryer, the nozzle constantly popped off if I hit it with the brush. It would make me so mad. This dryer keeps the nozzle on it and it doesn't pop off! I love it! It's my new favorite and after just one use, I tossed my old dryer into the trash can!

If you are looking for a hair dryer that it amazing, this is it! I've tried other brands and my old brand was a TIGI dryer. I'm so excited to have xtava as my new dryer! I'm one happy girl!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment