Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Vapor Rub


 
Zim's Advance
Vapor Rub

About the Product:
Zim's Advanced Vapor Rub is 100% natural and contains natural menthol, arnica extract, aloe vera, camphor, coconut oil, white beeswax, and eucalyptus globulus. The formula is great for those seeking natural alternatives and parents not wanting to use harsh chemical products on children.

Vapor Rub is available in your choice of traditional jar or the new, contemporary 4-ounce tube with a no-mess, easy-on applicator. The tube allows you to keep your hands clean when applying the vapor rub with its cool and clean application.


My Review:
I love this! The little bubbles on the applicator make applying so much easier. I don't have to get my hands messy. My son say it feels good his chest when I apply it. Just squeeze a small amount and you're ready to apply.

This vapor rub is very soothing and helps with my sons breathing at night since he has a cold.

I like that there are not harsh chemicals and is 100% natural. Moms always like natural products. I'm all about promoting natural products to friends and family!

If you are looking for a good vapor rub without all those chemicals, this is the one for you! I'm excited to get to try this product during our cold season! It was much needed!


Thank you to everyone who participated in my Give Away! The Give Away is now over and a winner has been selected!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment