Sunday, February 8, 2015

Indian Healing Clay


 
Indian Healing Clay


About the Product:
SODIUM BENTONITE CLAY POWDER - Premium Indian Healing Clay from Wyoming, USA. Bentonite clay is derived from deposits of weathered volcanic ash. It is one of the most effective natural detoxifying agents available and has been recognized as such for centuries by native peoples around the world. The first recorded use of medicinal clay occurred in 2500 B.C. in Mesopotamia! Technically, the clay first adsorbs toxins (heavy metals, free radicals, pesticides), attracting them to its extensive surface area where they adhere like flies to sticky paper, then it absorbs the toxins, taking them in the way a sponge mops up a kitchen counter mess. There is also an electrical aspect to bentonite clay's ability to bind and absorb toxins. Bentonite clay has a negative electrical charge, attracting positively charged molecules. As most toxins are positively charged, clay naturally rids the body of toxins as it pulls and holds the toxins into its core. Majestic Pure Indian healing clay is Sodium Bentonite Clay from Wyoming, USA. It is extremely useful for for Face Skin Care, Deep Skin Pore Cleansing, Detoxifying And Revitalization. Clay makes a fabulous facial mask, for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities, sloughing off dead skin cells, and just making your skin look and feel great. Clay baths and foot soaks draw toxins from the skin and through the pores.

Directions
[SKIN CARE]: Bentonite Clay is known to help with external skin issues such as skin rashes, cuts, blemishes, burns or insect bites by applying a paste of water and clay. Leave on the mixture on the skin until it dries off. Many people have found relief from skin itching during eczema and various other skin related issues with this. [SKIN POULTICE]: There helps a lot with burns, cuts, springs and bites. It can be easily created by putting a handful of clay in a thick layer on the skin and keeping a wet cloth over the clay. keep changing the poultice every 2 hours. [FACE MASK]: It is also extremely effective for healthy skin. To create a face mask, Mix Bentonite clay and water and apply this mix to the face as a mask. Leave on this mask for approximately 20 minutes and then wash it off. For sensitive skin, reduce time to approximately half. Using this mask once a week or twice a week is enough. [DETOX BATH]: Bentonite is excellent for a relaxing bath for softening skin. Mix up clay in the water for a detox bath.

My Review:
I tried this clay powder in the bath. I really liked it. I sprinkled it into the tub and got in for a relaxing bath. My husband took the kids out for a bit, so I could have the house to myself, so I took advantage of having a bath without being bothered by the kids. This was so relaxing. I stayed in the tub for about 30 mins. When I got out, dried off, and was putting on my clothes, my skin was very soft. Usually my skins and I have to apply lotion to get it re-hydrated and to feel soft. My skin was soft after my detoxing bath, but I still applied hydrating lotion. I loved it. I'll be having another "Spa Bath" soon!

While I was enjoying my detox bath, I also put the mud mask on too! A full spa experience at home. The mud mask was very smooth to go one and my face was very soft! I love it. The mask was very easy to remove while in the tub.

This clay is perfect for getting a full spa experience at home! This is a must for busy moms! We need to take a little time for ourselves sometimes!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment