Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sphygmomanometer


 
Santa Medical
Aneroid Sphygmomanometer

About the Product:
Blood Pressure Cuff
Pocket style Adult aneroid Sphygmomanometer with black cuff and matching storage case. Manometer exceeds industry standards for accuracy. Nylon cuff helps prevent miscuffing. Specifications : Special Aluminium alloy manometer, Classic nylon cuff, 2-tube adult size PVC bladder, Standard PVC bulb, Large Air-release valve with spring,Taper end valve, and Vinyl zipper bag.



My Review:
I'm a CMA (Certified Medical Assistant, AAMA) and I use a Blood Pressure Cuff several times a day. I don't personally own one until now. We use the ones in our office, which are usually old. A few of the girls in our office have their own. I now have my own. This BP Cuff is great. It works perfectly and is very easy to use. It give accurate readings. I love that I can also put my stethoscope inside the bag also. Then I can keep all my things together.

Most BP cuffs don't come with their own bag. That is a separate purchase. I love that this once comes with it's own bag for easy storage!

The Cuff it's self, as well as all the components of the BP cuff are of great quality and worth the price. It's definitely a great price for medical students. I know when I was in school, we only had so many BP cuffs to use and had to take turns if you did not have your own.

Please remember that this is a professional tool and is not a toy! If you don't know how to use a BP Cuff, this is not for you. This is a manual cuff and you will need a person who knows how to use this, use it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment