Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fusion 4k HDMI


 
Fusion 4K HDMI
10 feet long

About the Product:
Professional Series Fusion4K HDMI cable. Supports full 4K UltraHD resolution (3840x2160). 4 times the clarity of 1080p video. 32 audio channels and 18Gbps bandwidth. 24-karat gold plated connectors. HDMI 2.0 supported. 1 year replacement warranty.


My Review:
My favorite thing about this HDMI cable is that it has a nylon braid on the outside of the cable. I've had others that are just rubber on the outside and don't last long with the constant bending. They get twisted up and become weak. This is a great quality nylon braid.

The ends fit snugly into whatever you need them for. Which I really like. I hate when things are loose and can fall out.

Overall, I've been impressed with the high quality of this HDMI cable and works perfectly as described.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment