Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Max-Freeze


 
Zim's Max-Freeze

About the Product:
May effectively help relieve pain from:
  • Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
  • Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
  • Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
  • Muscular Strains
This product is not tested on animals.
My Review:
After running The Princess Half Marathon Weekend in Disney this past weekend, my feet and legs were killing me! I ran 1 mile on Friday with my son, 10k on Saturday, and Half Marathon on Sunday. It was brutal on my legs and feet. I couldn't hardly walk Sunday after the race!
Once I was able to get back to our hotel, my husband used a luggage trolly to take me to our room. The first thing I did was lay on the bed and put on Max-Freeze to help with pain in my legs and feet.

Max-Freeze was my life saver on Sunday for the 12 hour drive home.

If you want something that is going to work with sore muscles, this is it! This is a must have for runners! I can't tell you how much this helped me! You won't be disappointed!


Thank you to everyone who entered into my Give Away for your own!
A winner has been chosen! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment