Thursday, February 26, 2015

Karmick Hot/Cold Eye Pillow


 
Karmick
Hot/Cold Lavender Eye Pillow

About the Product:
Want to Relieve Daily Stress and Sleep Better at Night? Try Karmick Luxurious Eye Pillow and Sleep Like Never Before!

Introducing a natural solution to your problems with Karmick Eye Pillow with amazing benefits.
- Cool compress relieves stress, puffy eyes, dark circles immediately and promotes tranquility with natural scents of lavender
- Blocks out light completely
- Conforms to face and eyes and induces sleep
- Lavender scent relieves stress and tension
- Relaxes tired eyes from all day technology
- Use it for meditation and yoga
- Great for Men, Women and Children
- Hot pack can be used for sinus pain, dry eyes, allergies
- Cold pack can be used soothe migraines, headaches, aches and pain
- Cooling relief without the ice shocks
Lavender has been used in Ayurveda medicines for over 2000 years by Hindus to promote relaxation and control moods. This is why experts recommend using lavender to uplift yourself when feeling down and even sleep better. Get the ultimate spa like aromatherapy at the comfort of your home with Karmick Eye Pillow. Superior quality, durable and easy to clean Handcrafted Individually. Made in
U.S.A

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Karmick believes in lifelong customer happiness and satisfaction. Order today you will receive Lifetime Guarantee with Free Replacement.

Directions
Use this soothing, relaxing Karmick Eye Mask Pillow to help alleviate migraines, anxiety, stress, mild depression, and insomnia. Great for women, men and children. When using it Hot or Cold, test temperature on your arm first before using it on face or eyes. Hot Therapy: Mist with water, microwave on high 30 seconds. Cold Therapy: Place in plastic bag in freezer for 1-2 hours. Surface clean only. 

My Review:
I love this eye pillow. We just returned from our trip to Disney so that I could participate in the Run Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend. I ran the Glass Slipper Challenge. One Saturday, I ran a 10k and on Sunday, I ran a half marathon. I was exhausted. After I ran the half marathon, I came back to the hotel and we packed up and check out. We hit the road for our 12 hour drive home. I was completely exhausted from this fun weekend. I slept pretty much the rest of the day and the evening. I reclined my seat back and put this eye pillow on my eyes and I was out cold. It blocked out all sunlight from peeking in and I was able to sleep.

I did not use the "Hot" or "Cold" feature. I just put it on my eye and slept. I might try that one day, but I haven't needed to use it.

I also like to take this to my yoga class! The last 15 minutes of our class, we just lay there and relax. My instructor usually hands out eye pillows to everyone, but I like to have my own. This is perfect and really helps me relax!

I love the presentation box that this lovely eye pillow arrives in! It makes me feel like I'm getting something special!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment