Sunday, February 8, 2015

Magnetic Phone Mount


 
Magnetic Phone Mount

 

About the Product:
YOUR SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT PHONE MOUNT IS FINALLY OVER!
When you buy the #1 Rated Magnetic Phone Mount today, here's what you should do... As soon as the little brown Amazon box arrives, rip it open the first chance you get! Take out the sleek, black package from the box, then open the lid and remove the contents...

You'll have in your hands the next generation of smartphone mount. Place it on a flat surface and flip the lever on the base to activate the suction-that baby isn't going anywhere! Hold your phone close to the magnetic head & PRESTO! Your phone will snap right on! Marvel at the secure feel and have confidence that your phone will hold fast, even over bumpy roads.

You can easily turn your phone to portrait mode for taking calls or landscape view for GPS use. The swivel feature lets you find the perfect viewing angle every time. The rubber head provides friction, reducing phone slippage. If your mount ever loses suction, run the gel under water, air dry, and the suction will be restored!

The synchronous quad magnetic array inside the head of the mount is what makes the magic happen. The magnetic force creates a seamless, invisible grip on your device that holds both firmly and gently. Our forward-thinking design also lets you reverse the magnetic head. Why is that important? For a larger phone, you can orient the head facing towards the base and lean the phone against it for added stability.


My Review:
This is a perfect phone mount! I used this on my windshield all the time. My daughter is a competitive cheerleader and I coach! We are in the middle of our competition season and have to drive 2-4 hours to competition locations. I use my phone as my GPS. I just put phone on here and go! It holds my phone firmly and I don't have to worry about it slipping. I can focus on driving and getting to my destination without holding my phone in my hands.

This whole set is easy to use and easy to install onto your phone!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment