Sunday, February 8, 2015

Seaweed Kelp Powder


 
lalune naturals
Seaweed (Kelp) Powder

About the Product:
Create a Spa Experience at Home with our Organic Seaweed Powder!
Organic Seaweed Powder is a rich source of organic proteins, minerals and vitamins including vitamins B12 (not found in land plants), vitamin E, and other nutrients. When applied to the skin, Seaweed treatments act as a powerful detoxifier that draws out toxins and impurities while adding beneficial nutrients. It is said to have antioxidant properties that help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and it can be used to stimulate the body's circulation which helps to minimize cellulite while infusing the skin with moisture for a healthy glowing skin.

What's included?
• 8 or 16 oz of Certified Organic Seaweed Powder
• FREE eBook with 20 recipes for masks, wraps and scrubs!
• FREE Measuring scoop to use your recipes.



My Review:
I love this! I used it as a mask with honey! My skin felt amazing and was very soft. Sometimes we just have to pamper ourselves at home and this is it! I love it. I've used it 4 times and I've noticed that my large pores have become a little less noticeable. I hate having large pores and anything that will reduce the size is for me!

There are so many different uses for this powder. I need to have sometime to try them all. I'm a busy, on the go mom and don't have a lot of me time. Getting a mud mask in is all that I currently have time for.

I highly recommend this seaweed powder to everyone. It's like getting an expensive mud mask facial at some fancy spa, but in the comfort of your own home!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment